Friday, October 10, 2008

Kirby in Washington State at the Freeman's

The team got to spend Sunday at Uncle Von's house in Washington and they got the royal treatment. They had a barbecue for the whole team and their parents and everybody still talks about how nice of a time they all had there.

7 comments:

Schimmy said...

I love your frog background. Sounds like you had a really good time with Jacey's team.

Dealsmaker said...

Wow!!! Your Blog looks really Really CUTE!!! You are getting good at this stuff Kirby.. Keep it up!!!

Love ya

Plain Jame said...

Thats so cool - I hope it was a blast!!

Jo-Mamma said...

It's about time you update your blog! Love the frogs. . . or are they horny toads?! Just wondering! Keep on posting! Evan thinks you and Aaron are gay for blogging!

Unknown said...

I didn't blog it was Michelle I only provide tech support, and that's not gay...its helpful

Jo-Mamma said...

Whatever. . . a guy who likes pedicures is gay!

Dealsmaker said...

I dont think Martha Aka Evany Stewart has alot of room to speak..LOL