Yeah for you! You updated your blog! I love the pics. I've got to figure out an easy way to do slideshows! Kirby...maybe you'll get a pedicure if you show me some blogging tips when ya come visit!:D
You have a cute blog and I love the family picture (all the Schimbecks). I copied it and sent it to my parents to see, they loved the picture. I hope things are going well for you all. Love Wendy
2 comments:
Yeah for you! You updated your blog! I love the pics. I've got to figure out an easy way to do slideshows! Kirby...maybe you'll get a pedicure if you show me some blogging tips when ya come visit!:D
You have a cute blog and I love the family picture (all the Schimbecks). I copied it and sent it to my parents to see, they loved the picture. I hope things are going well for you all.
Love Wendy
Post a Comment