It was Allie's dance review last Friday, March 6th. The review turned out real nice and Jacey and Madison's dance groups also performed at it. Jacey just made the drill team so she and Allie will both be on the drill team together next year!
Look at those gorgeous girls! I'm so excited for them to do drill team together next year! Any pics of the dance workshop up here? Come stay anytime - especially when you can stay longer!
I bet you are happy to have the review over with. Looks like it turned out great! I bet it will be so much fun to have both girls on the drill team next year.
3 comments:
Look at those gorgeous girls! I'm so excited for them to do drill team together next year!
Any pics of the dance workshop up here? Come stay anytime - especially when you can stay longer!
yes the "So you think you can Dance?" post right below this one.
I bet you are happy to have the review over with. Looks like it turned out great! I bet it will be so much fun to have both girls on the drill team next year.
Post a Comment