You computer geek! Always have to show the rest of us up with your tech skills! I want a lesson or two so I can do cool slide shows like you! When are you posting before and after shots?!? LOL!
Thanks you guys, I actually did the slide show- not Kirby. I just made it in Photo Bucket. We were actually talking about taking before and after shots of Kirby yesterday.
6 comments:
You computer geek! Always have to show the rest of us up with your tech skills! I want a lesson or two so I can do cool slide shows like you! When are you posting before and after shots?!? LOL!
Nice - you have been busy! I love all the pictures I could just watch the slide shows all day!
Thanks you guys, I actually did the slide show- not Kirby. I just made it in Photo Bucket. We were actually talking about taking before and after shots of Kirby yesterday.
Great job Michelle! It looks like the trip to Lake Powell was amazing.
Looks like you guys had a great trip. I really miss going to Lake Powell...such a fun place!!!
Thanks Brenda it was a lot fun! I miss those trips that we went to Lake Powell together Keeley.
Post a Comment