Stole this idea from my sister-in-law Jamie and will be posting some memories and adventures from our past. This collage is of Kirby Snowboarding with Todd, Water skiing with Fred at Lake Mead, Jet skiing with Spencer Black (hit the wrong button...and yes it hurt my knee still has a funny crunch in it), and Wake Boarding with Aaron.

Michelle as a Dixie Rebelette circa 1988. (She will kill me when she sees this)

Me coaching Aaron's team from the 80's (I wonder why so many of those kids switched teams?)


9 comments:
HOLY OH MY GAWWWWWDSHHHH!!!!
I just peed in my pants a little - what dude doesn't wear a shirt AS A COACH for the little league picture??? thats hawt.
And michelle? She loses cool points for the boof.
Classic - thanks for this!
I am dying laughing right now! Who in the hell takes the team little league picture without a shirt on???? Michelle is going to kill you-but she is still a looker, big UTAH hair and all! That picture really does make you look gay Kirby!
I have to be the person who's brother didn't wear his shirt in the team photo... He thought he was such a STUD!!! LOL
No wonder Michelle wanted him so bad....LOL
In all fairness I came strait from work and never wore a shirt to work in the summer. As for being gay that didn't happen until Aaron challenged my Blogging skills.
Whoa! iT'S UNCLE RICO! I thought you were too good looking to get fat!?! Funny thing is that you are still just as cocky as I remember you being back then.
great pictures!!! Makes me miss the days of big hair and shirtless coaches!
Wow, Michelle! You better not show your drill team girls this one or they'll be jealous that Allie's mom has got it goin' on! You are still one hot mama!
Yes I did almost kill Kirby when I saw this picture. I'm posing in a locker room and have big hair, who wouldn't be embarrassed!
That is the funniest picture I have seen in a long time. It blew me away when I figured out that it was Kirby. At first, I was thinking who in the heoooooooo it's Kirby wha ha ha ha.
Post a Comment