Michelle- your good genes must be really strong because you have GORGEOUS kids-no thanks to Kirby is what I am saying!!!
whadda mean no thanks to me? The Swans man and I worked hard on those kids.
Thanks for the comment, I will try to remember that everytime I find a brown surprise!
Wow! These kids are really cute. . . almost pretty, infact! Who is their father?!?
In the words of Marvin Hall when asked how get got all those beautiful daughters. "I didn't make them with my face".
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Michelle- your good genes must be really strong because you have GORGEOUS kids-no thanks to Kirby is what I am saying!!!
whadda mean no thanks to me? The Swans man and I worked hard on those kids.
Thanks for the comment, I will try to remember that everytime I find a brown surprise!
Wow! These kids are really cute. . . almost pretty, infact! Who is their father?!?
In the words of Marvin Hall when asked how get got all those beautiful daughters. "I didn't make them with my face".
Post a Comment