Jacey didn't go trick or treating, but she still wanted to dress up and she looked just like Josh. We were all laughing so hard. And as for me and Kirby dressing up, we were lucky just to have the kids dressed up let alone us! So lets just be glad I was able to get the kids in costume.
And also Kirby doesn't have to dress up like Uncle Rico, he is Uncle Rico!
6 comments:
you guys are all too old to trick or treat.
Kidding!
how come the parents didn't dress up? No revival of any of the good ol' days costumes?
hope it was a fantastic night!!
I have to find Aarons to see if there was a little "nacho" revival!...
Cute costumes! I can tell you guys live in Enterprise! I don't even want to know what Kirby dressed up as! Uncle Rico!
Jacey didn't go trick or treating, but she still wanted to dress up and she looked just like Josh. We were all laughing so hard. And as for me and Kirby dressing up, we were lucky just to have the kids dressed up let alone us! So lets just be glad I was able to get the kids in costume.
And also Kirby doesn't have to dress up like Uncle Rico, he is Uncle Rico!
If coach would of put me in we would of won state!
how do I post a picasa web album/movie I made? I can't figure it out. I want to post it as an actual post like you did. Thanks.
Post a Comment