Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Load Your Shotgun!


We are officially old! Allie went to her first Homecoming Dance on Oct. 4th with Kyle West who she is really good friends with. Kirby is frustrated because he was trying to seem threatening when Kyle came to pick her up for their date and he said "do I need to go get my gun?" and Kyle said, "yeah I could go for some coyote hunting!" He's already been hanging out at our house too much so he doesn't take Kirby seriously.
From Collages

4 comments:

Plain Jame said...

It's not possible.... It's weird to say "allie's dating". EW make it stop!

Brenda said...

You look beautiful Allie! Your friend is wearing the same dress that Ryan's Prom date wore last year. She was married this last summer...uh oh, I'm not saying the dress caused that, but just in case...warn your friend! LOL

Dealsmaker said...

Wow Kirby you and Michelle are getting really OLD!

Congrats Allie!!!

Lawrence Family said...

Allie looks sooo cute!!!! I still can't believe she is old enough to date.