This year for Labor Day we spent it in beautiful Pine Valley Playing volleyball, roasting marshmallows, making homemade ice cream, shooting, and being lazy
Okay, I need some blogging hints. I want to know how you made your header with your name and stuff over your pic? Also the one of all four kids together, how did you do that?
Used photo shop to make my header It has a pit of a learning curve, so I sent you an edited picture from your blog to your email. The other one with my four kids I used picasa in the collage mode, I think its the same way you did your Lake Powell pictures only with just 4 pictures it puts them side-by-side.
4 comments:
Okay, I need some blogging hints. I want to know how you made your header with your name and stuff over your pic? Also the one of all four kids together, how did you do that?
Used photo shop to make my header It has a pit of a learning curve, so I sent you an edited picture from your blog to your email. The other one with my four kids I used picasa in the collage mode, I think its the same way you did your Lake Powell pictures only with just 4 pictures it puts them side-by-side.
Maybe we should all get together and figure out these tricks! Your blog looks great.
Yeah, I need some blogging tips from the techy nerd also! Is this blogging cutting into your counter-strike time? It's time well spent anyway!
Post a Comment