Tuesday, October 21, 2008

 
Today was Madison's 6th birthday! I know I might be biased, but she really is a beautiful baby in this picture. (Notice Kirby has all 5 fingers intact then). I can't believe that our youngest child is already 6 years old. Time flies! Madison has brought a lot of excitement to our family. She's not shy at all and has to be in the middle of everything. She's 6 going on 16 and I'm scared to death for the day that she turns 16.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday, Madison!

Jo-Mamma said...

What a darling baby! Is Kirby really her father? Just wondering! Well then again. . . she does act an awful lot like him! We can't wait until she's sixteen either! It will be sooo much fun for you guys!!

Bartman said...

LOL, that was awesome! Pretty good Thanksgiving; lots of good food, out to see a B-movie, and getting tasered! What more could you ask for?