Wednesday, October 15, 2008


You know I take a bunch of time to photo-shop a picture for my sister-in-law and she doesn't even want it. Oh-well that's what I get for trying to do something nice.

Click here to see if they will ever use it:

http://schimbeck-fam.blogspot.com/
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jo-Mamma said...

Hey, could you photoshop a good one of Evan and I? I'll let you think of a good caption, of course, there's always the standard one I like a lot. . . "We are too good lookin' to get fat!"

Schimbeck's said...

Tell me what picture and I can do whatever you want.

Schimmy said...

Thanks a lot Kirby!

Schimmy said...

Kirby you need to tell your sister in law Cara to turn on her comment feature. I can't leave her a comment about her cute kids.

Jo-Mamma said...

Happy Birthday, Madi! Your gay daddy needs to post a picture of you in your birthday suit! We love you!