Monday, May 25, 2009
Turning 40!
I usually don't like to write much on my blog, but right now I'm in the mood to write. I wanted to write about how I'm freaking out! I turn 40 years old next week and my oldest is now officially a senior and will be graduating in a year! My youngest will be going to 1st grade next year and so for the first time I will have the house to myself during the day next school year. Josh and Jacey just keep growing and haven't stopped yet (Jacey is 5'7" now and Josh is 5'3") and are growing up too fast. I am just really feeling old. My mom was a grandma at 40! So if anybody can tell me a good way to cope with turning 40 and time is just moving too fast then I would love to hear it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I can hear your "voice" in your writing! I wish I could tell you some really good advice, except that enjoy each moment because once you're past 40, time seems to go by even faster and there's no stopping it! Pull up your big girl panties and hang on! (Oh...and by the way, as time passes by quickly, your metabolism slows down to a crawl!) I can so relate with what you are feeling! We should celebrate our b-days together! Love ya!
Oh, and while you may enjoy the quiet house to yourself, I would strongly advise you to run your errands during Kirby's lunch hour!!
Good thinking on the errands during lunch! Yes I've already noticed how slow my metabolism is getting and how hard it is to lose weight now. It sucks! Lets do try birthday together! Thanks!
Happy Birthday next week!! I've been 40 since december and it's not so bad....ya know 40 is the new 30!! And can you believe I've just had my first baby at 40...
Thanks Wendy! That does help and congratulations on having a baby at 40! I'm so happy for you.
Sorry girl- @ 40 everything starts falling apart, I have no metabolism now and I feel old! But the good news is that finally @ 40 you feel good in your own skin. I must say that you still look amazing t 40. Happy B day! Wish I were there to celebrate with you and Jo-- I could be the matriarch of the group!
I can't believe that Josh is 5'3"!!! He is so tall for his age. Bryson is barely that tall and he is almost 16. How did you get such tall kids?
Post a Comment