
Well for my birthday I was feeling a little down that morning so I decided I needed some retail therapy so I went to St. George with Jacey and Allie and we went shopping for the day and ate at Cafe Rio (one of my favorites) and when I came home these beautiful flowers were waiting for me. My sisters sent them to me along with a box of chocolates that were so good! Thank you Jenny, Cara and Jaime for sending these flowers to me, they made my day!
3 comments:
Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Glad you got to have some girl time with your girls.
Retail therapy is always good! Whit had fun celebrating with you girls! I hope you liked your "late" surprise! See you soon for the reunion!
I am glad someone remebered your birthday. what did the DH get you?
Post a Comment